• Have you always wanted to start horse riding?
• Do you want to know how to keep yourself and your family safe on your next holiday horse riding expedition?
• Are you nervous after watching terrible youtube videos or having your own previous bad experiences with horses?
• Have you heard about the benefits of horse riding for physical fitness and core strength?
• Have you heard about the benefits of horse riding for mental health?
We offer Horse Riding Lessons to get you going on the right track.
These are designed to help you gain confidence, giving you a handle on kindness and safety on and around horses. It will help you to develop core muscle strength and a measure of physical fitness.
Taking you out of the “city” pace and give you and escape back to nature, giving you opportunity to grow as a person.
You’ll be riding with a patient and experienced instructor who has been instructing lessons and guiding trails for over 15 years. The horses are chosen to carefully match the riders.
1-hour Group lessons are available for R200pp
1-hour Individual lessons are available for R250pp
After your first lesson which allows you to decide if this is something you want to do on a regular basis, you will be asked to sign up on a monthly basis and pay at the beginning of each month.
In order to progress, it is highly recommended that students ride at least once a week. We also offer discounts for regular students.
When are these available?
Lessons available Monday – Friday. And Saturday Mornings. Times available on request.
These are only available out of holiday season, and of course weather dependent. BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL!
Who can join us?
We accept ages 5 – 50yrs old. Max weight limit for these lessons is 85kgs.
While we agree that horse riding can be very therapeutic for the mind and soul, please note we are not registered as an official “Riding the Disabled” establishment. Therefore we reserve the right to refuse riding if we do not believe a disability is within our realm of abilities.